As a Family Psychology Practice, we understand that families are facing significant challenges as they return to more In-Person activities. To best support our community, we are currently offering both In-Person Sessions and Telepsychology Services. No matter the method, we are committed to providing Expert, Developmentally – Appropriate Care, that is Individualized, Mindful, and Effective.
Please visit our Covid-19 Updates & Protocols page for the latest details.
You can log into your specialist’s waiting room here: https://myketassociates.doxy.me/
- Child, Adolescent, Adult, Couples & Family Therapy
- Skills-Based Therapy Groups for All Ages
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing
- School Avoidance Assessment and Treatment Program
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Numerous Other Evidence-Based Treatments